Search

Tuesday 6 November 2012

What do I want!


What do I want! Easy to ask question, but today I give it some thoughts. Dr. Rob Yeung the author for an amazing book called “Confidence –The art of getting whatever you want” mentioned in his book that all of us have seven spheres that in-fluent our level of confidence. It is always about “You, Your Partner, Your Family, Your Friends, Your Job, Your Money, Your sense of purpose”.

This was very interesting to me as I start to relate to the mentioned spheres, however starting by last we all have a sense of purpose in this life despite we clearly convey it or silently work towards it. That said, we all have these times where we lose this sense for a reason or another. The good news is with the surrounding and help of the people we love we always manage to recover sooner and set new benchmarks in our life.

I wanted to speak this today, because I believe we all effect or be affected by Demographically  Geographical, physiological factors that brought us the way we are today.




This is a video for Dr. Rob Yeung speaking about another book of him 
"THE EXTRA ONE PERCENT ON HIS TOP TIPS"

No comments:

Post a Comment